This is a Fundraiser for the EPA Booster Team Fund

Our All Star Dance Program would like your assistance to help provide financial support for some families within EPA. We are using the http://footballsquaresonline.com/ website for our Super Bowl Squares fundraiser pool. The site is live and you can begin buying squares!

What is a Super Bowl Squares pool?

The pool is a basic 100 square grid. The board is a 10x10 grid of boxes where each row and column are assigned a number from 0 to 9. In Super Bowl Squares, each square of the grid can be claimed by a poll member for $50 a square. At the end of each quarter of the game, the last digit of both NFL teams' score is compared to grid to determine a winner. The grid numbers are randomly assigned by the pool system after everyone has selected a square. Since the pool is administered online, everyone can see the completed grid at the start of the game.

How do you sign up?

To sign up on the site, follow these instructions:

  1. Click this link to go the the Super Bowl grid; http://footballsquaresonline.com/

  2. Enter the following information:

    1. in the Game Number field, enter 379168

    2. in the Authorization Code field, enter EPASBS

  3. Select what squares you want.

  4. Pay for squares. 

Payment Options:

Three (3) options to pay for the Super Bowl Squares...

1) Credit Card

online via PayPal. 

2) Hand Deliver

Cash or Check in envelope at Empire Premier Academy at the front desk. Please provide contact information for each buyer.

3) Mail Check

payable to "EPA Boosters" to...

EPA Boosters

Attn: EPA Boosters Squares

4800 Interstate Drive

West Chester, Ohio 45246

*All moneys must be turned in to the EPA Boosters by Saturday, February 1st, 2020.

What if I win?

Pool Square Cost: $50

Pool Income: $5,000

Pool Payouts to Winners: $3,500

Pool Payout to EPA Boosters: $1,500

Quarter 1 Payout Per Grid: $750

Half Time Payout Per Grid: $1000

Quarter 3 Payout Per Grid: $750

End of Game Payout Per Grid (Q4 or OT): $1000

You can pick up your winnings Monday thru Saturday from 5:00PM to 9:00Pm at 4800 Interstate Drive, West Chester, Ohio

What happens if an "Unpaid" square wins?

All "unpaid" squares that are remaining on the board/grid at the time the grid numbers are generated will be labeled "unpaid". If an "unpaid" square wins, we will raffle off that square's winnings. Everyone who purchased squares within that grid is eligible for the raffle drawing. If a person purchased 20 squares in that grid, they will have 20 names in the drawing and if a person purchased 1 square, that person will have one name in the drawing. The drawing will take place the Monday after the Super Bowl and the winner(s) will be announced via email and by phone.

Disclaimer: If a board contains unpaid squares the Payouts to Winners will be 70% of that Pool's Income. The other 30% will go to EPA Boosters.

Follow

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram

Photos Courtesy of

About Time - RS Photography

Location

4800 Interstate Drive

West Chester, Ohio 45246

Contact

513-795-6955

©2019 Empire Premier Academy